Counselling and life coaching in Leatherhead, Surrey
If your idea of counselling is an un-ending, expensive process please read on. Most commonly I help adults and teenagers with depression, anxiety or worrying, often through exploring specific experiences or relationships. I am also an experienced fertility counsellor and see clients both privately and NHS funded.
In counselling I offer clients:
- The opportunity to be listened to empathically, without being judged
- The support to find a way forward that is happier and more fulfilled
- Some clients switch between counselling and coaching as they work through their challenges
Counselling now takes many different forms from brief to long term and I work to achieve your goals within your budget. I recommend a minimum of three weekly sessions initially, allowing for assessment and exploration.
Clients who come to counselling for the first time often express relief that it wasn’t scary, and that they could talk deeply about things for the first time. While some people benefit from weekly sessions for a few months, many of my clients can move on after five or six sessions, taking some self-help strategies home. Some people also find ‘top-up’ sessions, every few weeks, a help.
Welcome to Cloudtalk Counselling and Coaching, my practice that helps you to create change in your life. As a qualified, accredited counsellor and a trained coach my philosophy is one of hope and optimism.
Courses for life coaching and counselling are in Leatherhead, Surrey. I can also work with you online via Skype. If you would like more information call me on 07979 691684.
Through coaching I offer clients:
- A space to review where you are and create new ideas and plans
- Being mindful of how you are emotionally at this point in time
- You can take a six-week coaching course with set goals that are measurable at the end. My career coaching course is particularly popular.